In iOS 13, Apple has added the flexibility to connect information to occasions within the Calendar app. It is a neat function to have out there as a result of it implies that when an occasion comes round you will have any associated paperwork or info instantly handy.
For instance, when you have a trip or enterprise journey developing, you possibly can connect flight occasions, resort reservations, emails, and different related information you may want so they do not get misplaced in your inbox. The steps beneath present you easy methods to connect information to occasions within the Calendar app.
- Launch the inventory Calendar app in your iPhone or iPad then faucet an occasion that you just wish to connect a file to or create a brand new occasion. In our instance, we’re working with an current occasion.
- Faucet Edit within the top-right nook of the display.
- Scroll down and faucet Add attachment….
- Faucet the file you wish to connect in Recents, or select the Browse tab to navigate to a file, then faucet it.
- Faucet Add attachment once more to connect further information if you want, and faucet Achieved within the top-right nook of the display while you’re completed.
That is all there may be to it. To open your attachments any time, merely choose the calendar occasion and faucet the attachments one after the other to open them individually.