In iOS 13, Apple overhauled the interface of its Reminders app and added some new features that make it much more aggressive with rival third-party to-do apps.
One of many new options is a collection of customization choices, providing up extra colours to select from for coloration coding lists and new figuring out icons which you could assign to every checklist for a visible cue. There are every kind of icons to select from, together with meals, sports activities, work-related icons, shapes, and extra.
Customizing a reminders checklist within the Reminders app is a simple course of. The next steps present you ways.
- Launch the Reminders app and faucet a reminders checklist you created underneath My Lists.
- Faucet the ellipsis button (the three encircled dots) within the top-right nook of the checklist.
- Faucet Title & Look within the pop-up menu.
- Faucet a coloration circle to assign it to your checklist.
- Choose an icon from the gathering to assign to your checklist.
- Faucet Executed to use your modifications.
You may as well change these look choices from the principle Reminders display. To take action, faucet Edit, then faucet the data (“i”) button subsequent to the checklist that you simply wish to customise underneath My Lists. Whichever method you do it, the customized look you selected ought to make your checklist extra instantly recognizable amongst some other lists you retain within the Reminders app.