While you pair Powerbeats Professional to your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac or Apple TV, the pairing data is synced throughout all of the units linked to your iCloud account.
Meaning should you’ve already paired your Powerbeats Professional earphones to one in all your different units, then you definitely should not have to undergo the method once more in terms of connecting them to your Apple TV.
In fact, if you have not paired your Powerbeats Professional to any units but then you definitely’ll have to pair them manually to your Apple TV. The pairing course of described beneath can also be helpful if you wish to join the fitness-focused earphones to a shared Apple TV, should you’re troubleshooting the Powerbeats Professional reference to your individual set-top field, otherwise you personal a third-generation Apple TV or earlier. This is the way it’s performed.
Observe that to efficiently join, Powerbeats Professional require your Apple TV to be working tvOS 12.2 or later.
Find out how to Pair Powerbeats Professional to Apple TV
- Transfer near your Apple TV set-top field, and should you aren’t already carrying your Powerbeats Professional, make certain to not less than flip the lid open on the charging case.
- In your Apple TV, launch the Settings app.
- Navigate to Remotes and Gadgets > Bluetooth.
- Choose your Powerbeats Professional after they seem within the Different Gadgets record.
- Click on Join System to provoke the pairing course of. As soon as full, your Powerbeats Professional will likely be related to your Apple TV and able to use.
Find out how to Shortly Join Powerbeats Professional to Apple TV
Now that your AirPods are efficiently paired, you possibly can join them to your Apple TV shortly anytime shortly and simply.
Merely navigate to the Apple TV Residence display, maintain the Play/Pause button in your Apple TV Distant, after which choose your Powerbeats Professional earphones from the panel record that seems.